Season Of Giving
November 1st – December 31st
Season of Giving 2023
Catholic Charities annual Season of Giving campaign benefits those in need throughout the Diocese of Youngstown. During this time of Thanksgiving and Christmas, many families and friends are inspired by a sense of gratitude and appreciation for blessings received, and may want to share those blessings with others.
Your gift to Catholic Charities will keep families stably housed, put food on tables, allow utility services to remain connected, and above all, express your love of God and compassion for others, regardless of their faith. All donations received through our “Season of Giving” campaign are passed through to your local Catholic Charities agency, ensuring that your gift will serve the needs of your local community.
There are many components to the Season of Giving, including:
How can you share your blessings with others?
- PRAY for the peace and comfort of others during this season and always.
- VOLUNTEER your time and talents to various projects and events throughout the year.
- ATTEND an event with Bishop Bonnar
- SHARE our #GivingTuesday webpage to help us fundraise
- GIVE generously, as your resources allow, during the Season of Giving.
Select an icon below to view detailed information, or click “+” to view a summary.