What does “Basic Needs” mean?
As you can imagine, it’s pretty basic. Our BASIC NEEDS programs exist to help individuals and families with their most basic needs in times of financial crisis.
Some examples may be:
- helping to provide enough food to get clients through to their next paycheck
- a payment towards an overdue utility bill to help avoid disconnection
- re-connection of an overdue utility bill
- assistance with avoiding eviction
- obtaining appropriate clothing for a new job
- prescription medication assistance that may not be otherwise covered by insurance
- other basic needs to help individuals maintain their dignity in the face of adversity
Your donation today will help others in need in your community.
All funds are distributed back into the 6 counties of the Diocese of Youngstown: Ashtabula, Columbiana, Mahoning, Portage, Stark and Trumbull Counties.
Please give. Every response counts, and every gift makes a difference, whether it is $1.00 or $1,000.00.